موضوع تعبير عن يوم لا ينسى بالانجليزي


Tell the story of a memorable weekend
            Every person has the right to love or hate something. Some like weekends spent at home, but others prefer weekends spent with their families. It depends on people's taste.
              I usually spend weekends with my girlfriends from school or with my family. But, I love to pull-larigot the week-ends spent in nature.
               One Saturday morning, the singing of the first cocks in my neighborhood woke me up. As soon as I woke up well, I started getting ready for the favorite weekend. This weekend, me with my parents and some close relatives, we walked in the nature. It was nice and hot. It was weird for this time of year. We decided to walk around and enjoy the beauty of nature. By telling fools, listening to the magic songs of the birds and observing the wonderful nature, we arrived at the top of the mountain. "Whew! What a hike! - all breathed with difficulty. There, we settled at the edge of the mountain lake and we rested a bit of long hiking. As we rested, we breathed fresh air and we observed the environment from afar. After the short break, me and my brother, we went for a walk and we had fun picking up colorful flowers. Unfortunately, we met an oddball who was zigzagging towards us. We were scared and hurried to our parents. We remained inseparable until we returned home. I went to bed immediately and slept like a baby because I was tired.
            In the end, I propose: "Do something beneficial for you and your health and spend your weekends in the mountains. Love and keep nature, it will make you happy. "

When I was 17, I prepared the tray with a lot of effort. It is a season that I spent with difficulty and intensely. One day, I did a simulated math test at home. I thought it was the most difficult of all past ordeals, especially the last question I was trying to do over and over again. The pencil passed quickly on the paper, so the rustling of the writing was noisy compared to the calm air in my room. Time passed. It was almost noon, but I still did not have the answer. At the same time, my mother came, she gave me a bowl of noodles, which was my lunch. My mother tried to convince me to take a break, but I refused. I kept making the difficult question while eating the noodles. Suddenly, I found that the pencil had become a little longer and rough. I looked at paper in my hand, and, to my astonishment, I discovered that I was writing with the chopsticks I had used to take the noodles.


موضوع تعبير عن يوم لا ينسى بالانجليزي
نموذج تعبير عن افضل يوم في حياتي بالانجليزي
تعبير عن يوم سعيد مربك بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حدث مفرح
تعبير عن موقف مؤثر في حياتك بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حياتي بالانجليزي
تعبير عن اسعد يوم بحياتي
موضوع قصير بالانجليزي عن الحياه
تعبير عن الويكند بالانجليزي
تعبير عن يوم لا ينسى بالانجليزي
تعبير عن تجربه سعيده بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حدث سعيد بالانجليزي قصير
تعبير بالانجليزي عن يوم التخرج
موضوع انجليزي عن اجمل افضل اروع يوم في حياتي
انشاء تعبير عن يوم لا انساه بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حدث بالانجليزي
موضوع تعبير عن يوم لا ينسى
تعبير عن يوم سعيد مربك بالانجليزي
تعبير عن افضل يوم في حياتي بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حدث سعيد بالانجليزي
موضوع انجليزي عن اسوء يوم في حياتي
موضوع تعبير عن يوم لا ينسى
تعبير بالانجليزي عن يوم التخرج
نموذج تعبير عن افضل يوم في حياتي بالانجليزي
تعبير عن يوم سعيد
a day in my life موضوع
تعبير عن يوم سيء بالانجليزي
حدث جميل ذكرى بالانجليزي
كتابة اسم ذكرى بالانجليزي
ذكريات جميله بالانجليزي
كلمة ذكريات بالانجليزي
تعبير عن الذكريات بالانجليزي
كتابة ذكريات بالانجليزي
تعبير عن افضل يوم في حياتي بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حدث سعيد بالانجليزي
ذكريات لا تنسى بالانجليزي

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post