تعبير عن رحلة مع الاصدقاء بالانجليزي

I travel with my family or my friends
 When I travel, I prefer to go with my family or my friends.
 Five months ago, I lived in Angers, France. At that time, I traveled a lot with my friends because we could have a good time. And when we went shopping for dinner, we could save our money. We are students. So, it's important for us. And then, we could benefit from the help of others. For example, when I wanted to buy souvenirs but I did not have enough money, my friend lent me money. And when my friend was carrying heavy luggage, I gave her my hand.
 But there are disadvantages. First, I wanted to go to the Eiffel Tower but my friend told me to visit the Louvre Museum. So we did not decide right away and discussed a lot. And before leaving, we had to project our trip. It was not easy because we could do a lot of things. So it took a lot of time.
 In my opinion, even if it has disadvantages, I prefer to travel together, because the trip is fun and precious when we share with others.

 Next week is going to be exceptional, because I'm going on a trip with my two sisters Al Hoceima. We will spend an extraordinary week.
We will settle in a hotel next to the sea Quemado and visit several beaches there such as Sfiha, Tala Youssef, Quemado ...
We will have excellent memories thanks to the presence of several water sports; jet ski, surf, banana buoy, kayak, pedalo, flyboard. It will be a perfect week.
The nights of this city are also wonderful. The town has a beautiful corniche, called Sabadia, with superb cafes that have amazing views.

Traveling with friends
Traveling for several weeks, on the other side of the world with friends, is a kind of showdown: it's when you come back that you know if they are still your friends, or not!
10 years later, I understand that traveling with friends is a bit like starting a business with friends: it's not always a good idea, and if you're going anyway, you have to be ready to make compromises that can sometimes be important.
Without these compromises, it's the relationship with your friends that puts you at risk, and no trip or business deserves to break a relationship with a friend!
Why compromises are important?
I avoid here the question of traveling as a couple (or with a couple), which is completely different, and much more complicated to deal with.
From 2, you already form a kind of mini-company: you must share a common vision of your trip, you must be able to easily communicate to anticipate problems, and know how to make decisions that are accepted by the team.
The problem is that everyone arrives on a journey with all their personal habits and all their faults:
- I take a breakfast every morning, otherwise I do not take off, and with milk please!
- a friend (whose name I keep) had stinky feet
- another was hyper-active: impossible to stay 5 minutes without doing anything, just to contemplate the landscape
- in a car, we tend to behave like kids: I want to be seated
- some do not eat like the others: vegetarians or drug addicts with pasta sausages
- someone must usually decide, or make proposals, but if it's still the same, it annoys
- If you like cities, and others prefer the countryside, it will be complicated
...

All his habits and small defects come out very quickly on a trip, and quickly end up annoying others: you have come to seek freedom and escape, and you quickly find yourself a prisoner of others, which usually turns into stress rather quickly.


تعبير عن رحلة مع الاصدقاء بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة قصيرة بالانجليزي
وصف رحلة بالانجليزية
قصة بالانجليزي عن رحلة سفر
تعبير عن رحله مع عائلتي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن رحلة الى تركيا
تعبير عن رحلة قمت بها مع اسرتي
موضوع تعبير عن رحلة الى شاطئ البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى حديقة الحيوان بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى شاطئ البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن وصف رحلة الى البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة قصيرة بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة بحرية بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى البحر مع العائلة
تعبير عن رحلة الى البحر قصير
تعبير عن رحلة مع الاصدقاء بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى البحر للصف السابع
تعبير عن رحلة قمت بها الى البحر للصف السابع
تعبير عن رحلة مدرسية باللغة الانجليزية
برجراف عن رحلة مدرسية
تعبير عن رحلة الى البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى حديقة الحيوان بالانجليزي
موضوع تعبير عن رحلة قمت بها مع زملائك او اسرتك
موضوع تعبير عن رحلة الى شاطئ البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة قصيرة بالانجليزي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن رحله الى دبي
تعبير عن وصف رحلة الى البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة مع العائلة بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى الشاطئ بالانجليزي
موضوع تعبير عن رحلة الى شاطئ البحر بالانجليزي
تعبير عن وصف رحلة الى البحر بالانجليزي
موضوع تعبير عن رحلة قمت بها مع زملائك او اسرتك
تعبير عن رحلة مدرسية باللغة الانجليزية
تعبير عن رحلة بحرية بالانجليزي
تعبير عن رحلة الى حديقة الحيوان بالانجليزي
برجراف عن رحلة مدرسية


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post