تعبير عن التلفاز قصير
تعبير او براجراف انجليزي عن التلفزيون
برجراف عن فوائد وسلبيات التلفاز
بارقراف عن إيجابيات و سلبيات التلفاز
موضوع تعبير انجليزي عن فوائد التلفزيون
محاسن ومساوئ التلفزيون -
نص عن التلفاز مترجم الى الانجليزية
فوائد واضرار التلفزيون باللغة الانجليزيه
بير عن التلفزيون فوائده واضراره بالانجليزي
سلبيات وايجابيات التلفاز بالانجليزي قصير
تعبير عن التلفاز قصير
تعبير انجليزي عن برنامج تلفزيوني
اختراع التلفاز بالانجليزي
تعبير عن التلفاز وفوائده
ايجابيات وسلبيات التلفاز
سلبيات و ايجابيات التلفاز
Television is a set of techniques for broadcasting and receiving audiovisual sequences, known as television programs (programs, films and
Advertising sequences). The content of these programs can be described by analog or digital methods while their transmission can be by radio waves or by cable network.
The apparatus for displaying images of a program is called TV, or, by metonymy, television, or by apocope TV, or by TV signal.
Television is dependent on an economic, political and cultural network (national or regional languages, genres and formats, regulation and broadcasting authorization).
Television is an essential component of the modern world. It influences our leisure, our knowledge, our culture and informs us on the news, the weather, the sport and even on the music.
The proliferation of satellite and specialty digital channels now gives us access to a wide variety of good and bad quality content. In this overloaded television environment, it is important for parents to look for high quality programs and, whenever possible, listen to them as a family. Television has many advantages for children:
• His ability to create powerful imaginary referents allows young people to share these cultural experiences with others.
• TV provides an opportunity for all family members to spend time together.
• Parents can use TV as a catalyst to get children to read: by deepening a topic through books or by consulting authors whose work has been adapted for a show.
• Quality programming can convey important values and give life lessons to children.
• Broadcasts often deal with sensitive or controversial topics, which can facilitate discussion between parents and children.
• Educational programming can develop socialization and learning skills in young children.
• News, current events and historical programming can help young people to learn more about other peoples and cultures.
• Documentaries can develop critical thinking about society and the world.
• TV can introduce your family to Hollywood classics and other foreign films that are not available at your video club.
• Cultural programming can allow young people to be open to music and the arts.
The advantages of television
• 1.Tv is a very convenient and comfortable form of entertainment. It is no longer necessary to make a detour to the cinema to watch a movie. You can enjoy the best entertainments at home.
• 2.The small screen is a hobby that requires minimal effort (as opposed to the book, for example). It's easy relaxation.
• 3.Television is an extraordinary medium of advertising, which can reach millions of people simultaneously with images and sounds. Advertising has a large share in the creation of employment, thanks to its effect on consumption.
• 4.It is an excellent vector of information about what is happening in the world. It helps us better understand the events of the planet.
The disadvantages of television
• 1.Television is a passive medium. It does not encourage reflection. Viewers are subject to progressive stunning because they do not think anymore.
• 2.When watching TV, you can easily forget about everything. This can lead to degradation of social and family life. More generally, it contributes to the disintegration of the social body that makes up our society - for the benefit of the commodity! We no longer know our neighbors, we no longer get involved in society, but we know what product to buy to "be happy" or "to be cool".
• 3. Too much TV can affect health: the eyes can be affected as well as the body that lacks activity and can cause obesity and illnesses due to sedentary lifestyle.
• 4. Violence on TV has a negative impact on young people. The trivialization of blood crimes can encourage young people to do the same.
And then, no matter whether you watch live TV, whether your TV is in HD TV to LED, the finality stays the same and the disadvantages or advantages also exist.
Like any other technology, it is the use that is made of it that dictates its beneficence or malfeasance. TV is good if you know how to turn it off ...