One year after my trip to Paris
It is always very difficult to talk about things that are dear to me; Even the most beautiful words seem banal to me, and empty of meaning. Sometimes, quite simply, I can not find words to describe something, because  what can really speak is the heart. It is the same with my trip to Paris. When someone asks me to tell Paris, with eyes almost filled with tears and with great emotion, I begin to tell. But no word can describe what the eyes see.

I think I am a lucky one because I had the opportunity to see my dream realized. I always wanted to visit Paris, walk the streets, admire the architectural beauties, meet new people, see other mentalities, listen to the music that I was imbued in school. I remember I was singing the songs of Patricia Kaas, Lara Fabian, Dalida, Mireille Mathieu. French music has always brought me closer to France. As a naive child, I dreamed all my life of going to France and rarely thought that this dream could materialize.
I heard stories about the city, I saw movies on Paris, I listened to songs about the city of light, the city of love, the city of the Eiffel Tower, I saw images. I knew all that, I knew where Paris was, I knew what I could see, I knew how to do it, I knew the names of the streets and places; But what a difference with all that I knew; Nothing could compare with reality.

I arrived in Paris one fine day of spring 2010, a day that will be printed forever in my heart. After a year, I try to recollect the pieces of my memories. It was the most beautiful spring of my life.
The city covers us with its energy, and we do not know where this positive energy comes from: people who pass from heaven to works of art; But it is a fact that one senses all these things. I enjoy every day lived in Paris: every morning when I woke up, each coffee drunk with a cake from the bakery, each person smiling at me, every moment.
For everyone, Paris is unique, different. Simply, I fell in love. And again it's spring, and I dream of you, Paris!

تعبير بالانجليزي عن تجربة سفر موضوع بالانجليزي عن السفر travel افضل اللحظات في الحياة - The Best Moments In Life تعبير عن افضل يوم في حياتي بالانجليزي
تعبير انجليزي عن experience تعبير عن تجربة شخصية تعبير عن خبرة بالانجليزي واكتساب خبرة تعبير عن خبرة بالانجليزي معنى كلمة خبرة بالانجليزي تعبير عن تجربة شخصية تعبير عن الحياة بالانجليزي قصير موضوع بالانجليزي قصير عن
تعبير عن بالانجليزي سهل موضوع عن الصداقة بالانجليزي مترجم ب موضوع انجليزي عن قصير وسهل برزنتيشن عن بالانجليزي قصير وسهل تعبير عن الصديق بالانجليزي طويل موضوع انجليزي مميز موضوع قصير بالانجليزي عن  تعبير عن تجربة شخصية بالانجليزي تعبير عن تجارب الحياة تعبير عن تجربة مهمة في حياتك تعبير عن سرد تجربة شخصية او وقائع خيالية يومياتي بالانجليزي تعبير عن حياتي بالانجليزي كتابه روتين يومي بالانجليزي تعبير بالانجليزي عن الروتين اليومي تعبير عن الروتين الاسبوعي بالانجليزي تعبير عن المدرسة بالانجليزي مع الترجمه برجراف عن daily life تعبير بالانجليزي قصير تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي تجربة شخصية عن التسامح تعبير عن تجربة مهمة في حياتك بالانجليزي تعبير عن حدث مهم في حياتك تعبير بالانجليزي عن تجربة سفر تعبير عن يوم سيئ بالانجليزي قصه عن يوم سيئ بالانجليزي
تعبير عن my bad day انشاء. عن يوم سيء يوم سيء في حياتك تعبير عن اسوأ يوم في حياتي بالانجليزي تعبير عن أسوأ مستوى يمكن التردي فيه تعبير عن موقف سيء بالانجليزي انشاء انكليزي عن يوم صعب تعبير عن موقف حصل لك بالانجليزي تعبير بالانجليزي عن موقف غير حياتك قصة حصلت لي بالانجليزي تعبير عن يوم سيئ بالانجليزي تعبير عن حدث بالانجليزي قصة صارت لي بالانجليزي تعبير عن موقف حزين بالانجليزي تعبير عن حادثة وقعت لك بالانجليزي تعبير عن حدث مهم في حياتك بالانجليزي تعبير بالانجليزي عن يوم التخرج موضوع انجليزي عن اسوء يوم في حياتي تعبير بالانجليزي عن موقف سيء تعبير عن تجربه سعيده بالانجليزي
قصة حصلت لي بالانجليزي تعبير عن موقف مؤثر في حياتك تعبير عن يوم سيئ بالانجليزي تعبير عن تجربة شخصية تعبير بالانجليزي عن موقف سيء قصة حصلت لي بالانجليزي تعبير بالانجليزي عن موقف غير حياتك تعبير عن يوم سيئ بالانجليزي
تعبير عن حادثة وقعت لك بالانجليزي تعبير عن حدث بالانجليزي تعبير عن موقف حزين بالانجليزي موقف صار لي بالانجليزي تعبير عن تجربة مهمة في حياتك بالانجليزي

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post