الثلاثاء، 23 مايو، 2017

تعبير بالانجليزي عن صنعاء القديمه


تعبير بالانجليزي عن صنعاء القديمه
تعبير بالانجليزي عن صنعاء القديمه عاصمة دولة اليمن العربية
المدينة المُسوّرة
Old City of Sanaa
صنعاء القديمة .. عبق التاريخ وزهرة الحاضر الاثرية
تعبير بالانجليزي عن صنعاء القديمه
تعبير عن صنعاء
paragraph about old sana'a
موضوع عن صنعاء القديمه بالانجليزي
تعبير قصير عن اليمن بالانجليزي
موضوع عن صنعاء بالانجليزي
presentation about old sana'a
paragraph about sanaa
بحث عن صنعاء القديمه بالانجليزي مترجم

مدينة صنعاء القديمة هي مدينةٌ يمنيّةٌ قديمةٌ

Sanaa, also spelled Sana, Sana'aou Sanaá (in Arabic: صنعاء), is the capital and largest city of Yemen, as well as the administrative center of Sana'a governorate. However, the district of Amanat Al Asimah in which it is located has a very wide autonomy, to the point of having an equivalent status to the governorate.

History
Antiquity and Middle Ages
The first traces of settlement date back to the tenth century BC. J.-C.2. Sana'a became an Islamic cultural center in the eighth century and in the eighth century. It maintains an important heritage with a Muslim university and one hundred and six mosques2. It was also during this period that the 6,500 two-storey houses and the most prominent buildings were created.
Ethiopian in the sixth century, the city was occupied several times by the Ottoman Empire.
After the independence of the country
At the independence of Yemen in 1918, Sana'a became its capital until 1948, when it was transferred to Ta'izz, before returning to Sana'a in 1962.
Manuscripts of Sana'a
A large number of ancient Korans dating from the first century of the Hegira were discovered in the Great Mosque of Sana'a. In 1972, during restoration work, a cache was discovered between the ceiling and the roof of the structure, filled with a stack of old parchments, in poor condition and apparently worthless. They were, nevertheless, preserved, for they apparently bear fragments of the Koran.
Qadhi Isma'il al-Akwa, President of the Directorate of Yemeni Antiquities, said that the workers had discovered the equivalent of what in Judaism is called a gueniza (space in the synagogue reserved for the deposit of liturgical objects and old books Or written that are damaged but forbidden to destruction or abandonment because they bear the name of God.These documents were kept there for some time before being subsequently buried). Muslim scholars shared this point of view to remove from the circulation the worn or damaged copies of the Koran to use only works in good condition, but refused to destroy damaged coran. A safe hiding place was necessary to protect the books from theft, desecration or destruction in case of possible invasion, which explains this "grave for cans" in the great mosque of Sana'a.
As no Yemeni scholar was trained in the preservation of fragments, Al-Akwa obtained international assistance for their preservation, classification and study. In 1997, a German scholar persuaded his own government to organize and finance a restoration project.

In 1984, in co-operation between Yemen and the Federal Republic of Germany, the House of Manuscripts (Dar al Makhtutat) was inaugurated not far from the Great Mosque. The restoration of the manuscripts was organized with Gerd-Rüdiger Puin of the University of Saarland in Germany.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق